Learn CI CD & Devops skill. Build Devops pipeline using Docker, Kubernetes, Git, Github, Flask SQLAlchemy, Pytest, AWS
What you’ll learn
- Learn to build Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment pipeline
- Build CI CD tool to update docker image after any update
- Learn to create dockerfile
- Learn the fundamental concepts of Docker
- Learn the fundamental concepts of Kubernetes
- Learn to create Kubernetes YAML files
- Learn to deploy high availability, fault tolerance, scalable application
- Learn all the basic and advanced git commands
- Learn different types of branches like master, developer, feature, release and hotfix branch
- Learn fundamental concepts of Version Control System
- Learn to use Github actions for CI CD pipeline
- Learn to build python flask web application
- Learn to use SQL Alchemy
- Lean to create HTML pages using HTML, CSS and bootstrap
- Git installed
- Docker installed
- Kubernetes installed
- Any IDE
- Github account
- Docker hub account
What is Devops Pipeline?
A Devops pipeline is set of automated processes and tools that the development (Dev) and operations (Ops) teams implement to build, test, and deploy software faster and easier.
How do you make a DevOps pipeline?
- Plan: It is the first and most important step in Devops Pipeline where you have to decide your product’s goals and determining the resources necessary to achieve those goals.
- Code: It comes after where you will do code development and code review of your product
- Build: In this step you will build the source code into one desired format, compile, test and deploy in a particular place of the infrastructure.
- CI/CD: CI/CD stands for continuous integration (CI) and delivery (CD) where it will check and verify the source code from Source Code Management and build it.
- Test: Automatic tests ensure that no bugs will be implemented in production.
- Release: The application code has passed the testing phase and now it is ready to be deployed.
- Deploy: In this step, OPs team will deploy application from staging stage to production stage
- Operate and Monitor: Here OPs team will operate and monitor the application and take action in any kind of failure.
What you will learn in this course?
In this course, you will learn about the tools which will complete the Devops pipeline and make robust application for you.
- Git:What is Git in Devops?Git is an open-source and distributed version control system that lets you manage and keep track of your source code history.
- Github:What is Github in Devops?Github is git repository hosting service used for code sharing, bug tracking, feature request and much more.What is difference between git and Github?Git is a version control system that lets you manage and keep track of your source code history. GitHub is a cloud-based hosting service that lets you manage Git repositories.
- What are Tools and Libraries used for creating application in this course?PyCharm is an integrated development environment (IDE) for python programing language.Flask is a python web framework.HTML is the standard markup language for Web pages.CSS is a style sheet language use to style a HTML document.SQLAlchemy is an open-source SQL toolkit and object-relational mapper which gives full power and flexibility of SQL.Selenium is used to automate web browser interaction.Pytest is unit testing framework that allows users to write test codes.Ngrok allows to expose a web server running on your local machine to the internet.
- Github Actions:What is Github Action in Devops?Github Action enables you to include Continues Integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) capabilities and many other features directly in your repository.
- Docker:What is Docker in Devops?Docker is an open source containerization platform enables developers to package applications into containers.Why use Docker?Docker solved the ‘it works on my machine’ headache by making applications platform independent. With Docker you can simply build, ship and run your application
- Docker Hub:What is Docker Hub?Docker Hub is a cloud-based repository for finding and sharing container images with your team.What are alternatives of Docker Hub?AWS ECR, Azure Container Registry, Quay are the alternatives of Docker Hub.
- Kubernetes:What is Kubernetes in Devops?Kubernetes is an open-source container orchestration for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
What is unique about this course?
This course is one stop shop where you will learn web development, continuous integration, continuous deployment, containerization, writing neat and quality code, devops concepts and much more with python programing language.
This course is fully based on pragmatic approach without any kind of bogus content. A short, precise and practical oriented course for IT pros just like you.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to Enhance their skills in DevOps domain
- Developers and IT Pros
Created by Pranjal Srivastava
Last updated 11/2021
Size: 763 GB