What you’ll learn
- Mobile Automation using WebdriverIO & Appium
- Android & iOS application automation
- Building & Optimizing test framework
- BrowserStack Integration
- GitHub Action CI Integration
- Basic familiarity with WebdriverIO
- High level understanding of Mobile Automation
Development of mobile apps is increasing rapidly year by year. As of 2021, there are roughly 2.6M apps on Google app store & 3.6M apps on apple play store. As the development increases, the demand of putting quality apps out there increases as well. After this course, with the help of mobile automation, you will be able to help companies launch top quality applications without worrying about any regression issues.
This course will teach you the latest version of Appium (2.0) and WebdriverIO (v7). Along the way, I will teach you all the best practices that will put on the path of becoming one of the Top Automation Engineer.
Here’s what we will be covering in this course:
- Appium & WebdriverIO Introduction
- Setup & Installation
- Different strategies to find elements for both iOS & Android apps
- Working with native features
- Practicing skills on a real-world application
- Page Object Model setup
- Building test framework
- Optimizing framework
- BrowserStack integration to run tests on cloud server
- GitHub Action for CI integration
- and much more…
All of the topics are taught with real examples. The course will include exercises & quizzes that will challenge you & allow you to practice what you learned.
This course will get constantly updated so that you no longer have to worry about outdated content.
Who this course is for:
- Devs/QAs looking to learn Mobile Automation
- QA engineers looking to switch from Web automation to Mobile Automation
Created by Dilpreet Johal
Last updated 1/2022
Size: 3.84 GB