Master the fundamentals of React v16.3.3 and Redux as you develop apps with React Router, Webpack, and ES6!
What Will I Learn?
- Build amazing single page applications with React JS and Redux
- Master fundamental concepts behind structuring Redux applications
- Realize the power of building composable components
- Be the engineer who explains how Redux works to everyone else, because you know the fundamentals so well
- A Mac or Windows Computer
Course Last Updated December 2018 for React v16.6.3 and Redux v4.0.1! All content is brand new!
This is the tutorial you’ve been looking for to master modern web development with React.
Redux? We got it. ES6/Babel? Covered. Webpack? Included!
Mastering React and Redux can get you a position in web development or help you build that personal project you’ve been dreaming of. It’s a skill that will put you more in demand in the modern web development industry, especially with the release of Redux and ReactNative.
This course will get you up and running quickly, and teach you the core knowledge you need to deeply understand and build React components and structure applications with Redux.
We’ll start by mastering the fundamentals of React, including JSX, “props”, “state”, and eventing. Source code is provided for each lecture, so you will always stay up-to-date with the course pacing. After an introduction to React, we’ll dive right in to Redux, covering topics like reducers, actions, and the state tree.
If you are new to React and Redux, or if you’ve been working to learn it but sometimes feel like you still don’t quite ‘get it’, this is the React course for you! To learn React you have to understand it.
- Master the process of breaking down a complex component into many smaller, interchangeable components
- Grasp the difference between “props” and “state” and when to use each
- Develop complex applications that scale in complexity by mastering Redux
- Dive deeper into Redux by using middlewares. No fancy terms required!
I’ve built the course that I would have wanted to take when I was learning React and Redux. A course that explains the concepts and how they’re implemented in the best order for you to learn and deeply understand them.
Who is the target audience?
- Programmers looking to learn React
- Developers who want to grow out of just using jQuery
- Engineers who have researched React but have had trouble mastering some concepts.
Created by Stephen Grider
Last updated 12/2018
Size: 14.40 GB