Learn to develop a premium quality, 3D portfolio site that’ll put you leagues ahead of your competition
What you’ll learn
- How to install Three js and import it into your project
- How buffer attributes work and how to decode them within arrays
- How to use the Three js raycaster to create mouse-to-scene interactions
- How to use Three js point clouds to create a galaxy of stars
- How to traverse your scene with 3D camera movement
- How to edit your scene realtime using a graphical user interface (GUI)
- How to set up a simple Vite server for importing and exporting modules
- How geometries and materials work together to form meshes
- How to add HTML and CSS web elements to your scene
- How to launch your site to a Netlify development server
- How to integrate your project into a framework (Nuxt js) so you can seamlessly transition to different web pages from your 3D scene
Welcome to the Modern Three.js for Real Websites course, where you will learn how to develop a premium quality, 3D portfolio site that’ll put you leagues ahead of your competition.
My name is Christopher Lis, and I’m an award winning Full-Stack Engineer with over ten years of web development experience. I’ve directly worked with clients like Harvard University, The Basketball Tournament, and premium award winning agencies like Brave People.
The number one goal of this course is to get you developing real-world, actual Three.js websites without feeling lost or frustrated. The Three.js library consists of many complex terms that absolutely flustered me when I first started learning it, so I made this course to demystify that lingo and guide you through the development of something you can actually use in a real-world scenario.
Here you’ll learn everything from:
– Three.js installation
– Scene setup
– Programmatic geometry alterations
– 3D hover effects
– HTML and Three.js Integration
– Scene responsiveness
– Single page app integration
And so much more.
Who this course is for:
Created by Christopher Lis
Last updated 2/2022
Size: 4.28 GB