Learn React Programming: Web Applications Development Using Socket, REST APIs, Firebase, Hooks, Bootstrap, React.js
What you’ll learn
- Build powerful, fast, user-friendly and reactive web app
- See the step-by-step process of designing and assembling an project
- Learn and understand what is React and how it works
- Manage a project using a package-based architecture
- React knowledge is required
To get started with any framework you need to understand what all files you need to install. With React you don’t need to worry about this. React will install all the files required for you to get started with a single command. It will have all the necessary packages installed and you can start rendering and building your project at once.
Approach: React projects can be easily created using create-react-app CLI. Let us create a React project using create-react-app CLI.
- It helps you to create and configure React project in smooth and easy manner . An easy to start developing your project.
- Project is structured by default. All the components changes will be done in source folder. Node modules have separate folder with dependencies mentioned in package. Json file.
- React-scripts package is pre-installed which has Babel and Webpack configuration for you to run and deploy your project easily. A default view is set up for you to get started building your components .
- Compiler ,Build and Test environment is set up using this command. For testing @testing-library/jest-dom and @testing-library/react is already installed and you can run tests for your project.
- With 164K+ GitHub stars, 30K+ forks, and close to ~10 million weekly downloads, React is undoubtedly a great user interface library to learn and use.
In This Course Learn React Programming Practically, Develop Real World Web Applications Using Socket, REST APIs, Firebase, React Hooks, Bootstrap, React.js, Webpack , HTML5 , CSS3 , React- Router.
React js developer: salaries per region
New York -$142,350
New Jersey -$131,625
In This Course, We Are Going To Work On 30 Real World Projects Listed Below:
Project-1: Food Ordering Web Application – React.Js, Material-Ui, React Router, Css
Project-2: Weather Web Application Using Api – React.Js, Open Weather Api, Css
Project-3: Food Recipe Application – React.Js, Edamam Api, Firebase For Hosting, Css
Project-4: Expense Tracker Application – React.Js, Context Api, Css
Project-5: Colour Generator Application – React.Js, Values.Js, React-Hooks, Css
Project-6: My Cart Application – React.Js, React-Hooks, External Api, Css
Project-7: Cafe Menu Application – React.Js, React-Hooks , Firebase, Css
Project-8: Cocktail Hub Web Application – React.Js, React-Hooks, External Api, Context Api, Css
Project-9: Notes – Google Keep Clone – React.Js, Material-Ui, Css For Styling
Project-10: Review Posting Application – React.Js, Material-Ui, Css, Nanoid
Project-11: Pomodoro Application – React.Js, React Countdown Timer Npm Package, Css
Project-12: Google Search Application Using Api – React.Js, Tailwind Css, Google Search Api, React Router Dom, React Player–
Project-13: E-Commerce (Amazon Clone) – React, React-Context-Api, Firebase
Project-14: Chat Application – React, React Chatengine, Socket, Rest Apis
Project-15: Movies Application (Ott) – React, Omdb Api, React Hooks, Bootstrap
Project-16: Video Sharing Website – React, Youtube Api, Material-Ui, Axios
Project-17: Todolist Website – React, Material-Ui, React Hooks, State Management
Project-18: Blog Website – React, Material-Ui, React Hooks, State Management, Gnews Api
Project-19: Social Networking Website – Material-Ui, React Hooks, State Management, Google Oauth, Security And Authentication
Project-20: Resume Website (Portfolio) – React, Material-Ui, React Hooks, State Management–
Project-21: Random Person App Made With React – React, Reactdom, Html5, Css3
Project-22: A Birth Date Reminder App Made With React – React, Reactdom, Html5, Css3
Project-23: Tours Project Made With Reactjs – React, Reactdom, Html5, Css3
Project-24: An Emoji Search Application Made With React – React, Reactdom, Html5, Css3
Project-25: An Expense Tracker Made With React – React, Reactdom, Html5, Css3, React Context
Project-26: A Color Generators App Made With React – React, Reactdom, Html5, Css3
Project-27: A Breaking Bad Character Application Made With React – React, Reactdom, Html5, Scss, React Context
Project-28: A Random Quote Generator Application Made With React And Deployed On Heroku
Project-29: A Password Generator Application Made With React – React, Reactdom, Html5, Css
Project-30: A Quiz App Made With React – React, Reactdom, Html5, Scss
The Only Course You Need To Become A React Developer, Get Hired And Start A New Career
Note (Read This): This Course Is Worth Of Your Time And Money, Enroll Now Before Offer Expires.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners In React
Created by Sufa Digital Media
Last updated 11/2021
Size: 20.52 GB