Creating families using Autodesk Revit 2020
What you’ll learn
- How to create Revit families from scratch, from a basic conceptual level up to more complex parametric content
- A computer with either a trial or full version of Autodesk Revit 2020
- A basic knowledge of the interface and general principles of Autodesk Revit 2020
Learn how to create families using Autodesk® Revit® 2020. If you are a complete beginner to an experienced user, this course will help you develop your skills and knowledge in order to create powerful Revit families.
Starting out with the basic concepts, we will go from creating basic 3D geometry to developing complex systems of formula to create dynamic and highly functional families.
You will no longer feel anxious when asked to create a Revit family from scratch or to edit an already existing family in your projects. This course will give you the confidence to make the necessary changes or additions to your Revit content.
Who this course is for:
This course is independent of Autodesk, Inc., and is not authorized by, endorsed by, sponsored by, affiliated with, or otherwise approved by Autodesk, Inc.
Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, Autodesk Revit are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Autodesk reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document. © 2020 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Beginner Revit users who are looking to get a grasp of the principles of Revit family creation
- Advanced users looking to further their skills
Created by Mark Thompson
Last updated 1/2021
Size: 4.43 GB