SEO Guide : WordPress Onpage SEO For Beginners : SEO Search Engine Optimization : Google Search Engine Marketing SEO
What you’ll learn
- SEO implementation for a WordPress niche site and apply best on page WordPress SEO techniques to reach Google Page 1 in 3 months.
- SEO Basics – apply on page seo techniques the right way
- SEO Tips for optimising on page SEO on a new WordPress affiliate site
- SEO relationship to site back-links
- SEO and effective keyword research
- SEO LSI keywords for on-page SEO and WordPress niche site content
- SEO For Beginners just needs Internet access. Ability to use Google search and simple free tools (provided in the course)
- This beginners On Page SEO tips course needs no previous knowledge
Google Page One is the goal for any kind of business, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can’t be left to chance.
This course teaches on-page SEO tips and techniques for complete beginners and shows in great detail how to build a WordPress site with 3000 word posts perfectly optimized for Google search engine marketing – but fast!
NOTE: This is not just WordPress SEO theory – the classes shows a complete beginner how to do SEO on a brand new site. Discontented with the advice given by hundreds of WordPress SEO experts on the net, I decided to apply the SEO Techniques I’ve learned over 15 years of earning a living on the internet and create the perfect site.
Bascic WordPress SEO for Beginners and more …
All of the finding are based on a real-life case study and everything is revealed. You will learn how to duplicate the strategy that gave me these results:
- my website hit the first page of Google search within 3 months of creation
- keyword volume was 600 searches per month
- only FREE tools used
- total cost of the niche site WordPress SEO Case Study? Just 7 dollars!
Following the instructions step by step, you will learn how to:
- research and generate laser-targeted keywords for your posts for huge SEO impact
- discover and integrate LSI (Latent Symantic Indexing) search terms into your SEO rich posts
- install WordPress using cPanel
- install bullet-proof WordPress site security (hacking is becoming a big problem!)
- install a FREE SSL certificate (fast becoming a Google requirement)
- install the right WP plugins for security, SEO, page load speed and more
- apply a complete blueprint for perfect on-page SEO
- create unique posts with 3000 words of rich content – fast! (Special technique)
I know exactly what it’s like to read on the internet how easy it is to rank a website on Page 1 of Google using a combination of perfect on page SEO and powerful backlinks, but the reality is a little different.
For one thing, the Google search engine algorithm is changing constantly, so what is good for SEO one day, may not be the same for SEO the day after! We need to look for a constant that resonates with search and optimize our sites to follow Google’s guidelines.
This constant can be found by a careful combination of three things:
- perfect WordPress on page SEO
- long and unique rich content
- a small quantity of powerful backlinks
- social signals – a must for SEO
Often, beginning internet marketers come to the SEO game a little late, after they have a website that has been changed and added to over some time. It may have a variety of grey or black-hat backlinks and questionable on page optimization.
This certainly was my case. I tried to adapt to Google’s changing SEO algorithm by adapting my main site (which sold guitar lessons). However, hidden penalties and faulty page/post construction made this very difficult and made effective on page SEO much harder.
The big Google search engine optimization changes came in 2012, and my main site dropped out of site, massively affecting my earnings – from $3000 to $400 month!
At that time I diversified into social marketing and other products to gradually recover earnings, but it wasn’t easy at all.
Over the years I have purchased SEO packages, joined paid SEO groups run by so-called gurus and I dare not count how much I’ve spent on tactics that just don’t work!
The sad fact is that 90% of the money made online is made by people selling services to show other marketers how to make money online. To be successful with a website you need to break out of this cycle.
On Page SEO For A Brand New WordPress Site.
I decided to create a completely new WordPress site and add posts that were perfectly optimized for on page SEO. I had this course specifically in mind and present it now as a case study.
The results are pleasing – after 3 months I hit Google page search for a keyword with 390/month volume in just under 3 months. The incredible thing is that I spent no money and used no backlinks, just great content and great SEO.
This course shows EXACTLY how I did it, from using keyword research to choose the domain name, to installing WordPress, all the way through to creating posts, integrating best SEO practices along the way. You look over my shoulder as I explain it all with great screen-shots.
Basic On Page SEO Guidelines For Beginners
Search engine optimization, or SEO, is the act of altering or optimizing your website and it’s content in order that search engines deem it to be relevant and useful to certain topics. You are able to select the most appropriate topics through the use of certain keywords in your website.
When surfers conduct searches on search engines they are presented with a list of results for that search term. These results are called Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) and generally speaking, the websites that appear at the top of the SERPs will receive plenty of traffic to their websites from searchers.
In order to determine your position on the SERPs, search engines use their own algorithms for SEO. While nobody knows for absolute certain what these algorithms are it is widely accepted that your website needs to be easy to navigate, popular and relevant, as well as having great SEO.
Easy navigation means that your site should have text links to each of its pages. If you use a flash menu system then you should include a sitemap in order that search engines and visitors can quickly and easily find their way around the whole of your website.
SEO + Back-Links – a Killer Combination
In order to make your website appear popular you need to get links to your site for sure, but applying the best SEO techniques to your content is vital to success. While search engines would rather these links were generated because visitors to your site genuinely found your content useful, it is commonplace to undertake a reciprocal link campaign or generate inbound links. Reciprocal links mean a website links to you in exchange for a link to their own site.
Relevance is judged by your content. By including the keywords you place in the metatags of your site throughout the body of your content and in certain places within your site you are indicating to the search engines that your website contains relevant information. This is the backbone of good SEO.
By combining these factors you can effectively convince search engines that you deserve to be near the top of their SERPs. However, this can take time and a lot of effort if you don’t fully understand what you are doing.
Take it easy, James Bruce, Your SEO Man
WordPress On Page SEO Tutorial : Niche Site SEO Training & Techniques : Beginners Search Engine Optimization – On Page SEO
#seoforbeginners #wordpressseo #seotutorial #seo #nichesiteseo #onpageseo #seobasics #wordpressseotipsWho is the target audience?
- SEO tutorial is for beginners wanting to learn SEO basics
- SEO users building web sites for Google search
Created by James Bruce
Last updated 9/2018
Size: 973.08 MB