Communication Skills for Persuasion, Assertiveness and all Business Communication Needs
- Communicate confidently in all business and personal situations
- Communicate in an understandable manner
- Communicate in a memorable way
- Communicate and influence people
- A cell phone, tablet or computer with a webcam
- A willingness to practice speaking and communicating on video
Communication Skills are the most important personal skills you can ever develop for your success in life. Life is a series of communications. Those who develop strong communication skills do well in school, secure jobs and promotions and often ascend to the highest levels of leadership in corporations, governments and civic life. People who fail to develop communication skills often have their careers stagnate or plateau in the mid-range. Sadly, presentation skills are either not taught in primary or secondary education or are taught poorly.
The Complete Communication Skills Masterclass for Life course is your way to get a Master’s level education on how to communicate effectively.
This course is designed to be a one-stop shop for all your communication skills training needs. This course covers a vast array of communication needs and scenarios, from how to communicate during a job interview, pitching investors, asking for a raise, speaking one on one or to large groups. And it covers how to speak to big corporations when you have a problem with service, plus public speaking for kids, how to deliver a wedding speech and even a eulogy. You will also become a master of persuasion, assertiveness and all aspects of business communication. Your leadership abilities will expand dramatically as your social skills grow to allow you to communicate effectively in every situation.
This course has the following:
1. More lectures on communication skills than any other course on Udemy, by far.
2. More hours of communication skills training than any other course (27 hours long. Sometimes More is More!)
3. More in-depth training techniques than any other course.
“I’ve devoted the last 30 years of my life conducting live, in-person communication skills to Presidents, Prime Ministers, CEOs, Entrepreneurs, Senators, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and Professional Athletes. Now, I’m excited to bring to you these same insider secrets that will transform you into an excellent presenter. If you take this course and do a few simple homework assignments, I am absolutely convinced I can make your communication skills world class. You WILL be able to do the following in EVERY Presentation:
1. Look comfortable, confident and relaxed, regardless of whether you are sitting or standing, regardless of audience size.
2. Communicate so your audience understands you.
3. Communicate so your audience remembers your messages (this is the hardest part).
4. Influence people to take the actions you want.” TJ Walker, President of Media Training Worldwide and best-selling Udemy Instructor.
“TJ Walker’s single-minded devotion to presentation has made him the #1 expert for executives seeking guidance on speaking to the public and media.” Bob Bowdon, Anchor/Reporter, Bloomberg Television
“TJ Walker is the leading media trainer in the world.” Stu Miller, Viacom News Producer
(TJ Walker’s Media Training Worldwide) “The world’s leading presentation and media training firm.” Gregg Jarrett, Fox News Channel Anchor
TJ Walker is the founder of Media Training Worldwide and has been conducting communication skills training workshops and seminars since 1984. Walker has trained Presidents of countries, Prime Ministers, Nobel Peace Prize winners, Super Bowl winners, US Senators, Miss Universes and Members of Parliament. He has conducted communication skills workshops on six continents in more than two dozen countries.
His book, “Secret to Foolproof Presentations” was a USA Today # 1 Bestseller, as well as a Wall Street Journal, and Business Week Bestseller.
Walker is also the author of “Media Training AZ” and “Media Training Success.”
In 2009, Walker set the Guinness Book of World Records for Most Talk Radio Appearances ever in a 24 hour period.
Walker has also served as a former President of the National Speakers Association, New York City.
Please note, this course is not for people who want to sit back and watch lots of flashy graphics, sound effects and take multiple choice tests. The course is delivered by a world-class instructor who speaks to you directly. And he asks you to communicate back via posting video for critiques.
This course is ideal for anyone looking to improve their skills in the following areas: communication skills, leadership, assertiveness, social skills, public speaking, persuasion and presentation skills.
- People who want to be outstanding communicators in their busienss and personal lives
Created by TJ Walker
Last updated 3/2020
Size: 47.35 GB